Tech-Up Accelerator is the REI Foundation unit – integrated within the Digital District of Reggio Emilia – created to promote the growth of Startups and Open Innovation projects, for the development of a sustainable and technologically advanced industrial ecosystem.
With the expansion of our activities, we are looking for a new figure to join the team for the management of Open Innovation and Technology Transfer projects.
Development of open innovation projects
- Research and analysis of market and industrial sector trends to identify the best startups in target with the verticals of interest of the accelerator and partner companies
- Evaluation of startups
- Promotion and commercial development for open innovation projects
- Setting up Open Innovation projects between companies and startups
- Organization of Open Innovation projects: dissemination, contact with companies, organizational management
Support in the management of funded technology transfer projects
- Design of training courses and entrepreneurial mindset programs for researchers
- Design of acceleration programs for researchers and university spin-offs
- Participation in regional tables for the co-design of technology transfer activities and entrepreneurial development initiatives for PhDs and researchers.
Participation in Accelerator Operations
- Organization of acceleration programs: contact with startups and mentors, logistics organization, etc
- Organization of events and initiatives, webinars and demo days (online and in person);
Training and experience
- A university degree is required, preferably a master’s degree
- 5 or more years of work experience at startups, accelerators or companies in innovation-related positions
- Experience in technology transfer and innovation management is preferred
- It is preferential to have good knowledge of the main tools of Innovation Design and Business
- Design and to know Lean Startup and Design Thinking
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian (oral and written)
- Work on site at the Reggio Emilia Technopole
- Availability from February 2023