As a fullstack web developer you will be in charge of the development of websites, web mobile first and SEO oriented applications.
You will be part of the development team and work closely with the other divisions of the company to carry out new and exciting projects.
You will deal directly with the lead developer who organizes and coordinates the development team.
- Customization of WordPress CMS (themes and plugins)
- Realization of Landing pages in HTML5, CSS3, etc…
- Publication of websites
- Installation and configuration of SSL certificates
- Realization of animated infographic
Skills and qualifications
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of programming
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Spoken and written English
- Propensity for discussion and dialogue
- Previous experience with Bootstrap, WordPress, Magento, Apache2, Nginx is considered a plus
What you can expect from us
Lovemark is a Marketing company with offices in Milan and Reggio Emilia, specialized in digital communication and Web Marketing activities.
The mission is to support the growth of companies by designing in synergy the most effective strategy and actions to achieve marketing objectives, optimizing the return on investment and strengthening the business.
Working with us means that you will live in a young and dynamic atmosphere, where you can share ideas, opinions and experiences. You will use professional software, also experimenting with the latest market news.
Based on the candidate experience