We are looking for the future Product Manager of a small Displacement Liquid-cooled diesel engine (up to 1.6L), responsible for the reference diesel engine’s life cycle. That includes an initial screening of ideas and design concepts, and recommends growth, maintenance, or exit strategies as appropriate to reach objective financial targets as stated in the business plan, to increase market share in powered equipment markets. Our ideal candidate is preferably based in Reggio Emilia and has a minimum of 3 years of experience. However, also candidates with a higher level of seniority will be considered.
- Develop strategies for new products (long- and short-term strategies)
- Intimate market knowledge and coordination of consumer research activities
- Establish and publish pricing
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications
- Forecast the total market, target markets, and develop Kohler’s anticipated share
- Leading contact for the EMEA Engines Division relative to the regional diesel teams (North America, China, India, Mexico
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, and Marketing
- A varied background in marketing, economics, advertising, engineering, and data processing is desirable
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Strong writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Proficient knowledge of both Italian and English (min. C1)
Why start a Kohler Power Engines experience?
At Kohler Power Engines, we believe that all people deserve a work experience that encourages them to grow, learn, start, and thrive. As such, we are committed to creating an environment where a sense of worth, purpose, and belonging can be experienced.
At Kohler, we celebrate diversity and believe our differences create stronger, more inclusive, and good business teams. With this, we strive to create an environment in which opinions are encouraged, appreciated, and respected; an environment where you can feel free to be yourself. Our commitment to creating a discrimination-free environment begins with valuing and respecting people. For us, your uniqueness is what adds value to Kohler.
To be defined