I Love Italian Food
I Love Italian Food is an international network and a non-profit cultural Association
that promotes and defends the real made in Italy agribusiness in the world.
Created in Italy, in the hearth of the Food Valley in 2013 by a group of friends keen
on Italian food, today I Love Italian Food is an international community that, since
its foundation, has reached over four billion digital contacts worldwide.
With its network of over 8.000 professionals, I Love Italian Food produces every day contents for the digital platform, organizes international events to create a dialogue with the professionals of the field and supports research and educational initiatives.
Numbers since 2015:
- Over 3 billion of digital contacts
- Over 1 billion video views
- Over 60 events B2B and B2C in Italy and worldwide
- Activities in 4 continents: USA, Japan, UK, France, Spain, Germany, EAU, China, Thailand, Australia
- Partnership with over 60 Italian Companies
- Production of video formats for digital channels in different worldwide areas as
Italy, Japan, USA, Australia and EAU
- Organization of activities and participation to international Exhibitions: Cibus, Cibus Connect, Tuttofood, Gulfood, Anuga, Sial Paris, Summer Fancy Food, Specialty Food Association, Thaifex, Anufood China
- Organization of educational activities direct to F&B professionals in several countries: USA, Giappone, EAU, Australia, UK.