Job title: Process Configurator and System Integrator for Customer Delivery Area
The resource will be considered the technical arm of the Project Manager, a figure able to move independently both on the operational side (as a developer, configurator and system integrator) and on the analysis side (proactivity in interacting with the customer, in the management of problems and advancement of more performing proposals).
The position provides an operational role in the configuration of Processes, Reporting and data integration on customer projects through Blulink proprietary tools and products.
Soft skills and qualifications:
The ideal candidate therefore possesses the following requirements / knowledge:
- Good knowledge of the SQL language
- Query structuring and optimization skills
- MS SQLServer (2005 and above) and Oracle (10g and above)
- Data Integration Tools and integration logics between systems
- Knowledge of Database and Data Design
- Basic use of C # language (recommended)
- Autonomy, as the ability to self-organize one’s working day according to the different project phases
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Predisposition for teamwork with a customer-oriented approach
- 4/5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Computer Engineering is preferable, but not necessary
What you can expect from us:
Why should you apply?
- if you want to grow professionally and train yourself according to your expectations and career plan
- if you want to work on always challenging projects
- if you want to work in a young and dynamic company where it is really the people who make the difference
By joining Blulink you will have the opportunity to become part of a close-knit team to which we offer:
- Welcome kit: personalized backpack and water bottle to improve your business activity.
- Agile work: you will have the opportunity to work both from home and in the company.
- Training: internal and external training with dedicated time and budget.
- Events: participation in external events and corporate team building.
- Hourly flexibility: flexibility in managing your time for a balance between work and private life.
- Canteen card: active agreement at the main restaurants and canteens.
Framing and remuneration will be commensurate with the actual experience of the candidate in the specific field.