SISTEMI for the vacant position of Software Engineer / Developer is looking for a young and motivated new graduate / graduating student in Computer Science & Engineering eager to bring his/her passion to our team.
He/She will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues.
He / She must be ready to work and fully available (in case of a graduated student, it will be guarantee the necessary time to complete his / her studies, in accordance with the working needs), strongly motivated and oriented to acquire skills about a new development environment through the use of company’s e-learning platform.
He/She will deal of the implementation of software integrations between heterogeneous applications in the Microsoft environment, for this reason it is necessary a good knowledge of the Microsoft’s SQL Server.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (Applications) & Engineering or
– Good knowledge of the Microsoft’s SQL Server
– Knowledge of the web development environments
– The knowledge of management system and tools (ERP) and Microsoft solutions
PowerBI, Power Automate, Microsoft 365, Azure) represent further opportunities
– Fluent english
– Living in Reggio Emilia and its province
Salary will be commensurate basis on the specific experiences and skills
Type of Contract