Job title: Web Developer
The figure, under the coordination of the technical office manager, will have an operational role in the analysis, implementation and testing of evolutionary and maintenance software development.
We are looking for staff preferably to be included with a permanent contract.
The position includes an operational role in the development of Blulink proprietary tools and products.
Soft skills and qualifications:
The candidate has experience in developing Microsoft .NET based web applications and possesses the following requirements / knowledge:
- Full-stack development experience in C # on .NET core
- REST API with ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Internet Traditional and IoT Protocols
- IIS Web Server
- DBMS MS SQLServer and Oracle
- Use of Git Versioning Systems
- Ability to independently develop user stories, from Core / Business logic to UI
- Good knowledge of Technical English
Some transversal skills complete the profile:
- Coordination skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong passion for their work
- Proactive in the search for alternative solutions.
Any other acquaintances are welcome:
- Cloud-Native development experience with Docker and Kubernates
- PWA Development Experience
- WebAssembly Development Experience
- Experience in Software Testing
- Full Stack Development Experience on .NET Framework 4.0
- Desktop Development Experience with WPF
What you can expect from us:
Why should you apply?
- if you want to grow professionally and train yourself according to your expectations and career plan
- if you want to work on always challenging projects
- if you want to work in a young and dynamic company where it is really the people who make the difference
By joining Blulink you will have the opportunity to become part of a close-knit team to which we offer:
- Welcome kit: personalized backpack and water bottle to improve your business activity.
- Agile work: you will have the opportunity to work both from home and in the company.
- Training: internal and external training with dedicated time and budget.
- Events: participation in external events and corporate team building.
- Hourly flexibility: flexibility in managing your time for a balance between work and private life.
- Canteen card: active agreement at the main restaurants and canteens.
Framing and remuneration will be commensurate with the actual experience of the candidate in the specific field.